- You will work with multi-disciplinary teams to design, develop, and maintain Android applications for clients in-house, and on-site.
- You will work in collaborative, agile, environments and be expected to contribute to wider product discussions.
- You will have opportunities to learn and share your knowledge with the team and wider community.
- Maintain high quality standards.
- Contribute to UX and design discussions.
- Strong technical understanding of Kotlin on the Android platform.
- 2+ years commercial Android development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding and practical application of design patterns.
- Good understanding and experience with testing frameworks.
- Ability to work effectively in, and help facilitate a group of people.
- Ability to independently and effectively identify and rectify the source of problems.
- A keen eye for things that are not right, are out of place or could be done better.
Candidates with experience in multiple programming languages (Java, Swift, Ruby, etc.) and other platforms will be highly regarded.
This position is based in Melbourne. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent so if you think you’d be a good fit, please get in touch!