Working in a collaborative environment, you will design native iOS and Android applications for a range of clients that impact the lives of millions of Australians.
You will be instrumental in client engagements as products move through the whole design life cycle, including research, ideation, user studies, wire-framing, prototyping, and visual designs.
Help shape our design culture and methodology as we continue to grow.
Lead collaborative discussions that include designers, engineers, and other stakeholders from within our team and client organisations. Work closely with all stakeholders in estimating and setting expectations and goals.
- Commercial experience designing native iOS and Android apps.
- A strong design background. You should think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple, compelling user experiences.
- Excellent skills and attention to detail in the production of final design assets.
- The ability to conduct research, define user stories, create prototypes, and know when it is appropriate to use each of these tools.
- A passion for quality and polish in the work that you and your team produce.
- Effective communication skills to articulate design ideas and the rationale behind them to internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of the architecture of complex mobile applications and the impact your designs have on the development of an app.
- Experience working in agile software projects.
- Experience across many aspects of the product design life cycle.
You want to
- Have a relaxed work environment.
- Be part of a close-knit team that values passion, quality and respect.
- Participate in fortnightly Lunch-and-Learns.
- Grow professionally and personally.
- Make the most of company funded training opportunities.
- Have a great work-life balance.
With COVID-19 changing our ways of working, we are now open to remote work-from-home arrangements across the AU/NZ region. For the foreseeable future you must be able to work effectively from home as part of a distributed team.
If/when things get back to normal, we have a fun, relaxed office centrally located in the Melbourne CBD stocked with fresh fruit, coffee & drinks and end-of-trip facilities.